Signumat Sliding Caliper
Accuracy is everything!
High value timber is a valuable asset, where every centimetre counts. Therefore, we have developed our measuring tool exactly in line with your woodworking needs. The newly designed Signumat Sliding Caliper offers not only numerous user-friendly and well-thought-out details, but also includes adjusting screws, which enable easy adjustment of the measuring arms and allow you to control the resistance of the slide guide.
The advantages of the Premium Signumat Sliding Caliper at a glance:
• Adjusting screws for altering the resistance of the slide guide and measuring arms
• Shatterproof measuring arms and measuring arm casing
• Ergonomic details enable comfortable handling
• Recessed grip ensures secure handling of the upper part of the Signumat Sliding Caliper
• Protective plastic profile closures enable space saving, vertical storage
• High-quality manufacture allows sliding without bucking
• Extremely durable, even in high usage
• Abrasion-proof numeric scale, readable on both sides, even in bad light conditions
• Measuring stick out of resilient, light aluminium; hollow profile with bracing elements